I thought I’d try something a bit new this week. Instead of sharing my favorites & highlights in standard list format, I compiled the little video snippets I grab here-and-there into a quick compilation. It’s pretty rough, but I like the idea of sharing a video favorites list, and maybe I can improve on the format over time. Anything you see referenced in the video, I’ll link down below plus some wild-cards!
Video Favorites List (07.06.21)
If you saw something in the video you’re curious about, chances are it is linked below. A few things are recipes in progress, and I promise to link them here when they’re ready to make the jump from my kitchen to yours.
– Drinking (lots/iced) // Leaves and Flowers Ikebana & Tropic Garden
– Love // Alice’s Egg Spoon (Permanent Collection)
– For the Pantry // Homemade Celery Salt Recipe
– Visited // Wine + Eggs & beautiful Kneeland Co. Rarities
– Recipe Testing // Cakes! (in the meantime – cake, cake, more cake)
– Market Score // Fresh Shell Beans – Black Coco beans are plump, creamy and amazing!
– New to Me // this Miso from Hollywood Farmers’ Market
– Back to School // Really loving this Gary Baseman class on sketchbooks & voice
– Wishlist // OISHII x Brightland Co. strawberry vinegar
– Video // made a little frittata video
– One sentence recipe // Goat cheese topped with this chile jam sprinkled with lots of chives served with crackers, pita chips, or anything super crunchy.
– Reading // I Used to Be Charming (Eve Babitz)
– Tomato Season // Bruschetta // Rustic Tomato Tart // Roasted Tomato Salsa // TLT // Quick-Blistered Cherry Tomato Spaghetti // All the Tomato Recipes
Past favorites lists are here, here, here, and here!